Sunday 15 December 2013

Some Ingredients you shouldn't do without

Hi there, Morning!

Yesterday, I shared a piece on management. I hope you have started developing that effective management skill.
   This cool morning, when I say cool, I mean cool, it's about 18 degrees Celsius here. I will like you note some points that would earn you a headway through life's hold-up, better still challenges.
    I call them INGREDIENTS OF A CALCULATIVE MOVE.
They are as follow:
1. Focus: you must be able to identify what you want to do and where you are going then concentrate your attention on that.
2.Aim: next is aim. You set your targets right. You foresee the outcome you want to have in that line of your discovery.
3.Action: Now you take every necessary step to seeing that you have that outcome you forsaw. If you need to get trained, go get it. If you need to purchase some tools, find people who could help you. If it is enquiries you need to make, make them and get moving conciously towards your desired goal. That is what action is.
4. Achieve: having taken all steps consciously, you are sure to achieve your desire(s) greatly

No comments:

Post a Comment